Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Help! I'm caught in a Time Vortex!


Where does my time go?

It has been two weeks since my last blog.

What do I do with the whole 9 hours a week I get to myself to work?

And I have just counted up the amount of hours I have until the start of the school holidays.

24 hours. Yikes.

Everything takes so much longer than I had imagined.
I have a lot less time than I need.
The setbacks have been numerous.
And my backer has run out of money.

Oh well, live and learn.

So I have set myself a little task, until child wrangling and the Christmas holidays take over.

I picked up these great 70's patterns from a vintage fair last week. I love their fluid elegance. Not sure that Ava does.

Two party dresses for me to cheer me up and get me through the holidays.

And after a relaxing break in Byron Bay,
The new school year will give me much more time.

I have found a fantastic manufacturer, but we now need a backer.

Any ideas?..................

No comments:

Post a Comment