Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not the Cicciolina you were looking for?

Umm.......what to do?

I can't make up my mind as to what to do. I have a rather over ambitious plan (all in my head and not on paper, unfortunately) I thought Sunshine and Daydreams was a great name for a little girls range, but I was still attached to Cicciolina for my women's wear.


After using the word Cicciolina in my last post it was interesting how many people were googling Cicciolina and finding this instead of whatever else they were looking for.

So do I use Sunshine & Daydreams for both big & little girls ?

Would that be more or less confusing?

I'm confused.

Any thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I think Cicciolina is a GREAT name for a women's range of clothing. It is unique, classy, sexy and feminine. And Sunshine and Daydreams is perfect for little girls. I don't think it would be confusing because once people understand which is which it will stick. Then sometimes you just have to go with your gut (or the flow!) The most important thing is that people will love whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think keep it uniform, just like pinchandspoon! They design for both little girls and not so little girls and it works perfectly, no confusion!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice!
    I looked up pinchandspoon and am now slightly jealous as well as confused.
    I think I am going to keep both names though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be obsessed with finding the 'truth', now I'm creating my own truth and in AWE of the mystery beyond that! Thanks for your comment sunshine and daydreams! Oh, I once asked my very wise nephew if he thought there was alien life in space and he said "It is was it is" !!!!!!!
    I said "What do you mean?" and he replied "Well if there are, then there are and if there isn't, then there isn't" - He was about 9 at the time!!!
    They have so much to teach us! And my 6yr old self is still teaching my 35yr old self!

    ReplyDelete