Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Melbourne Cup headpieces

We are in the swing of The Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne. Saturday is Derby Day, Tuesday we all go crazy and have a holiday for the Melbourne Cup, and the following Thursday is Oaks Day.

Every Race day has a' fashions on the field' competition, and yet again I missed out on entering all the competitions that make The Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne all that more interesting (and lucrative) for any fashion designer and milliner. And I'm both!!!

Aarrgghh....... there is always next year.

In the mean time....you can pop into Maestro Hair Yarraville (22 Anderson st Yarraville, Vic) to pick up one of these Frida Kahlo inspired headpieces.








And you can always email me with a colour request, and I will get it to you asap.

I'm also working in some flapper style 'party season' headpieces that are due in at Mico ( 5 Ballarat st Yarraville, Vic) later this week.

Can someone please remind me to get my easily distracted butt into gear about 6 months earlier next year.

I'm setting a reminder on my phone right now..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment