Thursday, June 23, 2011

Become a follower today



This week has been amazingly un-productive.
I can't even come up with a good excuse.
The weather or..........no I can't think of anything.
With Jennie working full time elsewhere (maybe I can blame her), I have no one to bounce ideas off or even check on my progress.
Its lonely being the lone ranger.
Maybe if more of our readers became 'followers' it will inspire me to stop procrastinating. It's not too tricky, just click on the 'follow' icon at right. Embarrassingly, I did by mistake and have now become a follower of myself.
You can also 'like' us on facebook. The icon is also just to the right.
And because I'm so grateful to all our lovely 'followers' and 'like'ers you can all receive 10% off any purchases from our online mini boutique at  www.sunshineanddaydreams.bigcartel.com 


How is that for inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment