Monday, June 13, 2011

Goodbye long weekend.

How was your long weekend?

On Saturday I visited the much better organised people who actually got their stall organised in time for the delightful Yarraville Market.We are still waiting on our swing tags and labels, so I'm very glad we postponed our booking!

When I was there checking out the traders, I picked up a gorgeous necklace for a gift and a head band for my little girl. It's definitely worth a visit. There was so much to tempt me. Beautiful jewelery, gift ideas and lots of things for big and little girls.

 I can't wait for our stall on July 10th.

Today Jennie did our product shots for our online mini boutique.

I should stay up late putting them up, and trying for the sixtieth time to create a hyperlink on this blog, but my hot water bottle is waiting for me in my bed.

Ahh, the joys of being your own boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment