Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Parties, Tomatoes, Tequila and Time Out.

The summer holidays continue.


 Tea Parties are being enjoyed and
fresh organic tomatoes from our garden are being devoured.

Holidaying at home in Melbourne is great when you live in the inner city. Most people have gone away, and so we have ACMI, Science Works, National Gallery, North Melbourne Pool and the Cornershop all to ourselves (nearly)

And our spare time is spent planning our mid year trip to Portland and Hood River in Oregon USA.

I know. I had to boast just a little bit.

So, I have a few readers from the U.S of A. If you are from Portland or have been, I would love to here from you.

And so back to my holidaying. There are plans and ideas running at the back of my mind, but I'm due to meet friends for Margaritas.

Prioritising is apparently the key to a successful business.

Chin Chin.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to pretend I'm from Oregon - or even living in Melbourne still! Alas I'm in delightful old Perth - You LUCKY thing! Hope to see photos of your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Portland but you HAVE to check out the tv show Portlandia, its awesome! Have fun planning your trip!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete